Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's All Good

I am feeling so much better.
Last night I used my soundtrack music mix. A bunch of people said they liked it. I wanted to use my covers mix today, but I couldn't find it. I need to reburn my Elvis mix and the cover mix. Last night I gave away my Elvis mix to one of my students who really likes Elvis Costello. He said he'll bring me a cd with some of his other favorite music. I'm excited about that.
My piercing is slowly healing up. I'm looking forward to the day when I don't have to walk around with tape on it.
I remembered to pick up my paychecks (with my name misspelled). The money is starting to add up. I'm happy I'm getting paid to do something I like doing.
It's a new month. I did my weights and measures this am. It isn't going to be easy, but I am aiming for 140 lbs by Halloween (I am starting at 145.5). This month I am going to focus on working out and saving money. Tonight I'll start with a good walk or a pilates reformer class.

No comments: