Saturday, October 11, 2008

Expensive Tastes

I went shopping today for material for the dress I want to make. Of course the silk I like is 16.99-29.99/yard! I think with the Columbus Day sale and a 20 percent off coupon I might be able to get some nice material for less than 6 bucks a yard. I'm always attracted to the expensive stuff. Anything I'm on a quest for...I am attracted to the expensive one. It isn't that I see the price and then like it (ahem, I do know someone like that), I just have refined (and expensive) tastes. At the eye doc yesterday I liked the most expensive frames. The thing is, everyone agreed that they looked the best on me. I am so glad we have (partial) eye glass coverage. I guess it isn't so bad that I have refined tastes. I don't always indulge them and when I do, I shop around. Some things are worth the extra money. I don't skimp when it comes to shoes, toilet paper, haircuts, and milk.

No comments: