Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Warrior

What a weekend! I am still in Austin because I did not have the energy to drive home last night.
I feel as though I have spent two days and nights being tortured physically and mentally. I am completely drained.

Saturday night after my training class I taught yoga at Lisa Diane's house. Cali (pictured above) was eager to join in, practicing frog on Lee's yoga mat before we got started.

Sunday was an emotional roller coaster. The highlight of my day was drunken cherry ice cream from Amy's at lunch. Don't you just love the great chalk art of Wall-E? Some peppered turkey (and garlic mashed potatoes) at County Line made me feel so much better at the end of a long, draining day. I learned some great things this weekend, but I still have no idea what I'm going to do with my life ...

No comments: