Monday, May 26, 2008

Starting San Francisco

So, this theater is just a couple doors down from our hotel. We get a kick out of it every time we see the sign. There are photos of the male dancers on the billboard out front, and I keep thinking...couldn't they take a more flattering photo? One of the guys looks totally creepy.
So, I'm really tired. I'm just going to say that we wandered around Chinatown a bit today. We have to go back and go to the Chinese book store and tea shops. I guess I can put at least 30 minutes of walking down as my exercise for today. We really hiked some hills.
We rode the cable car back down the hill and had dinner at a little Italian joint. Shared a pizza. Laughed at the Nob Hill Theater sign. Now it's time for bed. Tomorrow--hopefully the aquarium and a couple of other attractions. Now it's time for bed.

2 comments:

Team Serrins Springfield said...

San Francisco is such a great vacation. I went there for a conference years ago and walked all over downtown and Chinatown from my hotel. I had a great time.

Oh, and I'm sure you got in at least 30 minutes of walking!

Anonymous said...

i tried to get Kat to visit Spike! at Nob Hill. no dice. -ross