Friday, August 26, 2011

Reunited and It Feels so Good

Okay, so it isn't exactly a reunion, but I now have a fork and spoon pair, so I feel good. Back in March I lost the fork that I carry around with me. In the last few months I guess silver prices have climbed right along with gold prices, so finding a replacement fork or new set at a decent price was difficult. I was obsessed with finding another fork or getting a new set. Last weekend I won this fork on ebay and now I have a set again.
I decided even before I got the fork that I was going to need some kind of case to keep my set in so that I'm less likely to lose it and it is less likely to get scratched up in my purse. I couldn't think of what to use, but I saw a small purse that my mom gave me hanging in the closet this morning and I decided it would be perfect to carry the spoon and fork in. After some folding and cutting and sewing I have a nice, lightweight case to carry my silverware in. The case is my favorite color (brown), and has a dragon on it (I'm a dragon), and has separate pockets for each piece of silverware. It is just right.

No comments: