2. Read a book in Spanish. Back in college I read Cien Años de Soledad by Gabriel García Márquez and really enjoyed it. I picked up Amor en los Tiempos de Cólera a few years ago, but I haven't been able to get through it. I will give it another go, and if I don't get anywhere I'll try a different book.
3. Finish two knitting projects. I'm about half-way through a project I've been working on for Tejal. I said I'd have it done by Christmas, but I neglected it for a few months. I'd like to get that finished up in the next month, and I'm not sure what I'll make after that. I want a new hat and scarf, so I might work on that.
4. Get back to 140 lb. Over the last year and half I've put on about 15 pounds. This morning I was 153.5. I'm going to start the No C diet and calorie counting tomorrow.
5. Update songs stuck in my head each weekend. I don't know why I don't update it very often, but I'm going to try harder this year.
6. Visit DC. There are still a couple of monuments and museums that I want to see, so I need to do that.
7. Do 90 minutes of Yoga each week. The yoga classes are 90 minutes, so if I go once a week, that takes care of that, but at home I'd have to do a couple of dvds.
8. Go to NYC three times. The year I lived in Baltimore city I went to New York City five times. In the last two years I've only been twice. I needs me some shoes!
9. Go to the drive in three times. We went twice last year, and it was a lot of fun. I'd like to go at least three times in 2011.
10. Try a new recipe each week. I tend to cook the same few things over and over and over again. I need to give some new recipes a try.