Friday, January 14, 2011

They Call Me Trinity & Trinity is Still My Name

A while back we watched They Call Me Trinity. It was a really funny western. It has a great scene with Trinity pulling out his gun in fast motion. You can see it in the trailer. In addition to being funny this movie has some great fight scenes. I highly recommend this movie, which is available on Netflix DVDs.

We've had Trinity is Still My Name sitting around the house for a while and we finally watched it last night. It wasn't nearly as good as the first movie. In fact, I'd call it weak. Most sequels don't live up to the first movie, and that's definitely the case with these two movies.

It's hard to imagine these westerns as foreign films, but they are. These are Italian movies.

Here's the movie trailer for They Call Me Trinity. Enjoy the cheesy theme song.


Here's the Best Scene from Trinity is Still My Name

No comments: