Monday, June 23, 2008

Crazy No C diet

Well, most of you know I am obsessed with my weight. And most of you know about my crazy no C diet. If you don't know, I'll go over the rules of my no C diet this time around.
1. I can't eat anything that starts with a C (definite exceptions being chicken and celery).
2. I try to drink 80 ounces of water daily.
3. No alcohol while on this diet (not usually hard for me but rule no. 1 might drive me to drink!)
4. Work out 5-6 days/wk (this hasn't really been going so well)
5. Keep food diary.
6. No fried foods.
7. No eating after 730p (I'm doing better with this one).
8. No extra snacks.
9. Take my vitamins every day.

Well, I've hit a bit of a plateau with my weight loss and decided it's time to break out the no C diet again. This is a diet. A temporary thing. Doing this for more than two weeks drives me crazy. I'm just doing this to try to break down below 145. Despite a rough start last Monday I've been doing very well. I have resisted cheese many times, chips, crackers, cake, chocolate, cream (ice), cappuccino, coke, and corn. I don't drink any sodas because they have HFCS, and corn is definitely a no-no. This am I weighed in at just over 145. I think if I actually work out this week I'll be able to drop below. I'm going to continue this craziness until I get to El Paso on Friday. And just because I'm out and about I'm not going to use that as an excuse to eat a bunch of junk. No cheese is torture and I don't want it to all be for less than 24 hours of weighing less than 145. I want this insanity to help jump start me toward my next goal. I think it's snack time now. Hee-hee.

No comments: