Monday, January 10, 2011

Dark Tower: Song of Susannah

Well, this weekend I finished book VI of the Dark Tower. In book V I was annoyed when Harry Potter and Stephen King were mentioned. Stephen King has an even bigger role in Song of Susannah. That was very, very irksome. It's like when singers mention their name in their songs. Grrr.

Still, I ripped through it. Now I only have one book left and I'll be done with the series. I think the first book was the best of them all so far.

Now that I'm done with the book hopefully I can get back to knitting.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I heard this book series is being made into a movie and TV miniseries. Why both, I have no idea. Hopefully, they won't mess it up when they make the books into a movie. But I feel like they usually do.

k. said...

Nicole--yeah, I have a feeling it's gonna suck. The series has already been made into a graphic novel series, and I read the first one, and thought it was excellent, which is what prompted me to read the actual books. When I'm done with the books I'll finish the graphic novel series.