Monday, May 4, 2009

Time to Recommit

I was really bummed last week that I didn't make my weight goal for the month.   I was so close earlier in the month that I thought for sure I'd make it.  Things just didn't work out that way.

I have three weeks until Memorial Day.  I can still make the weight goal that I originally set.  I just need to recommit to working out and eating right.  I'm seriously thinking about buying an unlimited monthly pass for yoga--just to help me make my goal.  My main concern is that the yoga studio is 26 miles away (and I'd have to pay for parking!!!!).  It's so much easier and cheaper just to do podcasts at home.  Maybe I'll put the space heater in the bathroom so it can be hot yoga instead of warm yoga!

Time to get started on my 80 ounces of water for the day and sort laundry.

1 comment:

V said...

Ooh, that's a toughie. I was all for the monthly yoga pass until I read how far away it is AND you'd have to pay for parking. Ugh.