1 3/4 c cake flour
3 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 eggs, separated
6 Tbl. melted butter
1 1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. drained, crushed pineapple
1. Sift dry ingredients into a bowl. Make well in center of dry ingredients
2. Beat the egg yolks well and add to dry ingredients.
3. Add butter, milk, and vanilla.
4. Mix batter, leaving a few lumps.
5. Fold in pineapple.
6. Beat 3 eggs whites until stiff, but not dry.
7. Fold in egg whites.
8. Cook in waffle iron.
The pineapple texture was more obvious than the taste, but I liked them.