I just looked back at the mid-year resolutions I made last year. I still need to work on those things. I guess my biggest goal...which encompasses pretty much everything, is to get into a routine and stick with it. So to break it down a little:
1. Work out regularly.
2. Eat a balanced diet.
3. Not eat past 7:30 pm.
4. Keep track of my eating and spending.
5. Reach 140 lbs (this is a number, so this is the one I am really obsessed with).
6. Take better care of my teeth.
7. Take better care of my skin.
8. Put things away/back where they belong.
9. Stick with the plan.
I did really well last month with the food diary and spending diary. I came up with a new schedule, but I haven't followed through with it. Tomorrow I'm going to get up and follow the plan.
Creamy Mole Chicken Soup
1 month ago