Monday, January 5, 2009

Big Snag

So far I haven't been doing so well on my big goal of getting into a routine. The biggest snag is getting up in the morning. I haven't gotten up at a decent hour in a long time. I keep staying up late, and the cold makes in even harder to get up. The plan is to get up early, do some yoga, and then head to the gym to get some cardio in before class. I dragged myself out of bed this am and went to weights class. I didn't do the yoga or cardio. I'll try again tomorrow.

On a better note, I have been doing well putting things away. I like the idea of putting 3 things away. So when I go to put something away I look around to see if there are a couple of other things that I can also put away. The house is pretty clean right now, but I know I'll always be able to find three things to put away.

My piercing is sticking out--again. I think it is because I got a REALLY bad cyst--so it got really inflamed and rejected a little. I'm going to try and downsize the jewelry-again.

So here's to trying again...

No comments: