Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last Hurrah

In a couple of ways this weekend is my last hurrah. I have been really bad about my eating habits this month. I have, I think, gained weight. I have been consuming salt in large amounts. Of course not just spoonfuls of salt--oh no--salt on lots of chips, nuts, in cheese, and other foods. I decided this is the end of the line. On Monday I am starting the no C diet.

We are visiting the fam this weekend. I'm not sure when we will be able to do that again. Not Thanksgiving. I already made an agreement with my parents that Thanksgiving is at my place this year. So maybe Christmas time or next year. Our nieces have grown so much since Thanksgiving, and I can't imagine not seeing them for almost a whole year!

Also, when we get back we have so many things to do and so many things to plan. This weekend is my last hurrah. No worries. No plans, no diet, no work outs, no packing (oops, I am going to have to do some packing), no phone calls, no work. I have a couple of days off. Hurrah.

No comments: