Saturday, January 24, 2009

Not So Good

I have been a mess lately. When I feel stress I do three things: ignore it, sleep, and eat. I have been working out a few days a week, but when it comes to my diet, well, it has been atrocious. I eat constantly, and I'm not stuffing my face with fruits or veggies. I need to get back on track.

I have also been slacking on other things. My to do list is very long. That is nothing new, but now I feel a deadline, so I'm feeling the pressure. Hence, I'm trying to ignore it, sleeping at least 12 hours a night, and eating everything in sight. I am trying to be organized about my to do list. I've made lots of to do lists, with different deadlines, and then I am breaking those down even further. Today I managed to do everything on my to do list--except exercise.

I haven't been soaking my piercing. I haven't been wearing my retainer. I haven't been putting things away. I haven't been losing weight (duh, see first paragraph). I need to get with the program, but I have no energy or motivation.

At least I can say that there IS half a gallon of milk left in the fridge. It took a lot of restraint, but I managed not to drink the whole jug.

No comments: