Thursday, December 16, 2010

Everything is Illuminated

Last night we watched the Netflix DVD that we've had for the past two or three weeks. Ross says I had the movie on my instant watch queue, but it is no longer available on instant watch and he ordered the DVD because a coworker recommended it.

Ross and I really liked this movie. The movie is based on a novel and was adapted for film and directed by Liev Schreiber, which I find odd. Everyone in the movie is ugly, but the acting is great.

I can't seem to help it. I'm always drawn to the stories about Jews. I'm like a Jew-story magnet. When I go into the library and pick up a book: BAM! It's about Jews.

Hmm. I guess that isn't much of a movie review, but we both give it a thumbs up.



1 comment:

Nicole said...

That's so weird because I made a vlog that I'll post next week and it features a picture of Elijah Wood. How random. We were in sync somehow.