Sunday, December 28, 2008

Presents

I received more than 2 presents this Hanukkah. Ross bought me season three of the Venture Brothers. I'm really excited about watching that. Ross also bought me a calculator. Long story there, but I'm happy to have it. I got a new cozy robe from Ross's mom. Tejal gave me a tea chest with a few tins of tea and a very nice tea strainer in it. Right now we are trying out the wii game that Ross got me--Okami. We have it for the PS2 and I love it, so he bought it for the wii. I also bought myself a couple of things. Let's see--that red velvet jacket, soap from Lush, and a new naked man calendar. Out shopping yesterday Ross bought me a really comfy hoodie and some thigh high socks. I really like the socks. They keep me warm and he thinks they are sexy. I've gotten so much stuff in the last 8 days I'm sure I forgot something.
I'm trying to think of a pose to post tomorrow. I don't think it will be nearly as exciting as last week's.

1 comment:

V said...

How about side crow?