Sunday, November 30, 2008

Well, we won't be going there...

My mom was going to take me to a cupcake place here in El Paso so that I could check it out. I was really curious. The last bakery I tried here was gross. I bought all sorts of cakes and pastries, and they were terrible! Well, the cupcake place is closed today AND tomorrow, so I'll have to wait for my next visit. Uh, I might drive by anyway, you can't trust people's websites lately. Oh, I suppose I could call.
We used to go to Juarez to go grocery shopping. You know, pick up some Mexican Cokes and some produce. We were joking about going to the pharmacy over there and my dad mentioned that 8 people were shot in a restaurant on Friday. He said that at least 40 people have been killed since last Monday. There are shootings every day. I guess we'll just stay close to home.

No comments: