Friday, November 14, 2008

Difficult Week

Monday I felt as if I'd been run over by a truck. I skipped my work out. I have struggled through every work out that I have managed to make it to. I have no energy this week. We did make all the desserts we were supposed to yesterday. I would be finishing up right now, but I messed up a batch of cupcakes. I didn't think they looked right. I realized I had skipped a step. I do this all the time. It happens especially when I'm tired. Even having to make another batch I'd be done already if I hadn't signed up to teach a class tonight. I'm exhausted and struggling. I'll make it. I will finish what I need to do. I'll get the house clean. We'll have a good party. I'm just hoping that things are easier next week. I think I might be fighting some sort of bug. I'm so grateful that Ross has been able to help me. He's washed so many dishes. He's washed the same dishes over and over. Roux frosting calls....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i bet Ross looks really hot strutting around in only an apron - some anonymous super hottie