Friday, June 17, 2011

Zoom!

I had my teeth cleaned last week, and I was so excited to finally get my teeth whitened. On Tuesday I went back and had Zoom Whitening at my dentist's office. It wasn't completely painless, but I was completely back to normal by the next morning. I'm really pleased with the results and they told me they would get even whiter if I use the take home gel. Next month I'm getting the composites on the sides of my 4 front teeth replaced. They need to be replaced and the new ones will match my new whiter teeth.

The before photo:

The during photo:The after photo:
The staff was very impressed with my results, and now that my teeth don't hurt I'm very happy.

3 comments:

Disobedient Tiger said...

The middle picture is really from the movie Little Shop of Horrors

Ethan Pew said...

I love the way you showed the results of your whitened teeth. Posting them in some of your social media sites may make your friends envious of your awesome teeth. LOL! I wonder who took those photos though, did you ask someone's help, or did you do it on your own?

k. said...

E.P.--The technician who did my teeth was great and she offered to take photos with my phone.