Friday, June 3, 2011

Bliss

I've been jonesing for a shoe fix for a while now. I've specifically been wanting these sandals since I saw them in a magazine. The trouble was that I couldn't find them in any store and I wanted to try them on. Last weekend I was surfing the internet and I found the shoes--and they were half price. I took a chance and ordered them. They came yesterday and I'm giddy. I ordered the shoes in the right size. Ross likes the them, but he didn't like me wearing them around with brown socks to stretch out the front straps.

I this this purchase will hold me for a while, but I can't wait to get me some Miz Mooz shoes at Infinity Shoes in NYC.

I love that these shoes don't have logos all over them so I'm not a walking billboard.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute shoes! Very nice!

Disobedient Tiger said...

personally, i like the legs.

Nicole said...

Actually, I totally agree. The legs look fantastic.