Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Cut

I finally got my hair cut again. It isn't the same as my original cut, but I'm happy with it. The stylist definitely had her own idea about what my hair cut should be. The front staff booked an hour and a half for me. I arrived early so that I might get a little extra time. The stylist had someone wash my hair. I don't like that. I think that the stylist should wash your hair, then they can get to know what it is like. I can barely believe it, but the stylist was done in about an hour!

I like the new haircut. It will take a while to get used to it being so short. I bought a new product by Garnier Fructis. It says it will make my hair smooth and easy to blow dry for up to 7 washes. After coupons I only paid 4.50 for it. I'll try it out soon. After the last stupid, horrible haircut I never wore my hair straight:
This is what it looked like when I came home from the salon! I felt like I had a mushroom on my head and dog ears on the sides. I hated it.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You look fab! I'm loving the new haircut. It really does look fantastic. Whoever cut it, did good.