Friday, August 20, 2010

Heebeejeebees

Last Sunday I was pretty lazy and forgot about doing laundry. I love the feel of clean sheets, so around 7pm I threw the sheets and towels in the laundry. When we went to put the sheets back on the bed I noticed that there was a bug on the mattress cover. Not just any bug, a bed bug! I've had the heebeejeebees ever since. I've checked all over the mattress, and haven't found any more. Before bed I pull back all the sheets and check. I have no idea where the thing came from--maybe from Ross. He did stay in a hotel last week. Just--eew!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OMG. Okay, so it's not the same exact thing but yesterday I realized my dog had fleas. We felt like bugs were crawling all over us. I medicated my dog and she's been at the vet's all day today while we set off fogger bombs to fumigate the house. Didn't want to take any chances. Isn't that a crazy similar coincidence though?

I think because we don't agree on mushrooms, the universe decided to even us out by giving us both creepy crawlies.