Saturday, January 16, 2010

Travel Month

Wallace is a professional photographer, so check out his blog for photos of NYC. Ross and I are even in a couple of the photos. Sad to say, but I didn't take even one photo on this last trip to NYC. I didn't take any in North Carolina either. Ross is in El Paso right now and I hope he takes some photos of our nieces. They seem to change so much so quickly. Ross is headed off to San Francisco right after he gets back from Texas. I'll encourage him to take photos there too. This month is just jam packed with travel and we are planning more. I want to go to Texas for Passover and we are looking at a trip to St. John in the Summer.

2 comments:

Disobedient Tiger said...

nope, ross completely forgot about the camera. dumbass.

LisaDiane said...

Oooh! Come to Austin for Passover? Joey and I missed you and Ross last year!