Monday, January 4, 2010

Coupons

My coworker Buffy has gotten me back into coupon clipping. She actually paid me to clip and organize a huge pile of coupons she had. Now I'm hooked. I even bought myself a little organizer (just like the one I bought her). I fall out of the habit of using coupons because most of the things I buy don't have coupons. In the last week I have used some $1, $2, and $3 dollar coupons on things that I actually would have bought without the coupon. I need some vitamins and yesterday I noticed that Rite-aid has them on sale buy one get one free and I have a one dollar off coupon. Not bad. Saving money is a good thing. Right after I interviewed for my job I started spending money like a mad woman. Well, it is time to get back on track. I'm limiting my spending for the next two months and saving money when I buy things that we need makes me feel good.

No comments: