Thursday, January 7, 2010

7 Days

There are so many things that I want to blog about. Today I'm going to talk about my exercise so for this year. I have done Jillian Michael's Shred DVD 7 days in a row. I really didn't want to do it today, but I did. I wasn't into it 100% like I was yesterday, but at least I did it.
My weight has gone up, rather than down, but I'm blaming that on salt. I'm trying not to obsess over the number, even though it is very distressing. Today is the first time I've done any other exercise in addition to the Shred. I manged to walk 45 minutes today. It was nice to get out into the fresh air and see the sun. I doubt I'll make my goal of 300 minutes of exercise this week--but you never know since we are headed to NYC this weekend--where I will surely do a lot of walking. Either way, I'm just proud that I've stuck with something for this long. Hopefully next week I will add some other exercise to the routine.
Oh, and Valerie is doing the Shred right along with me (and apparently Julia and Rosie are doing it right along with her). She's also stuck to it, and managed to work out at the gym and walk a bunch of miles this week. Yeah, Val!

1 comment:

V said...

Thanks! I'm addicted to exercise, what can I say?