Monday, January 18, 2010

Day of Reckoning

I stepped on the scale this morning and the balance arm hit the top. Hard. I slid the weight to the right and I'm about 150. That's it. I quit the shred. I'm done with it. I've gained weight since I started doing the shred. It doesn't work for me. I need to do what I know works. Yoga works and the Firm dvds work. I haven't been feeling well at all lately. I decided that I really need to put yoga as a priority in my life again. I went to yoga today for the first time in about a month. I feel great. Because I'm so overweight I'm going to go to Yoga tomorrow through Friday. Then I'm going to hit the Firm hard. When it comes to diet I'm going low cal liquid for a couple of days and then I'm going to really try to avoid salt and butter for a bit.

No comments: