Blueberry Pie Ice Cream
1 c sugar
1 c heavy cream
1 pound blueberries (about 2 2/3 dry pints)
1. Stir together sugar and cream in a heavy pot over medium heat.
2. Add spices to taste.
3. Continue to stir cream until sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Dump blueberries into blender and pour cream mixture over them.
5. Puree berries until smooth.
6. Put mixture in refrigerator until completely chilled.
7. Pour puree into ice cream maker and churn for 25-10 minutes
8. Scrape ice cream into container and put into the freezer--ice cream will be firm and ready in 3-4 hours.