Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Updates

After driving around in circles (so much for Google...) and becoming furiously frustrated I found Gold's Gym and signed my paperwork. They pay more than 24 Hour Fitness, but I will be an independent contractor, so I'll have to worry about the taxes and they don't provide much in the way of benefits (not that I really need them, but it is nice that 24HF offers them.) I'm going to attend the class tonight to see what it is like. I'm hoping it isn't too wimpy.
I came up with a balance routine for today's class. I hope it is long enough. When I did it with Ross last night it was about 10 minutes short, so I've added some things. I'll run through it before I get ready for work. I have so much to do today. The car inspection is past due so I should make that a priority.
I'm leaving Nada Esto Fue un Error as stuck in my head, because it still is. Strange thing though--I was singing it the other day, but I was singing the words to Jose Marti's Yo Soy Un Hombre Sincero to the tune of Nada Esto. Strange. Ross was freaked out that I know enough of a poem in Spanish to be able to do that. I only know a few of the 18 stanzas of the first verse. I found it online, with a translation, but the translation is made to rhyme, so really, I don't think it does it justice.
Well, I'd better get to work.

No comments: