Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Reresolutions

I just looked back at my mid-year resolutions. I have been better about putting things away, but I still need to work at it. With the travel to El Paso and Las Vegas I completely fell off the wagon. My weight has crept up a little, and I have barely been working out. So I have to recommit to the program and try to lose some more weight. On the third resolution...I haven't been taking care of my skin well at all. I have been better about flossing, but I haven't worn my retainer at all and I know my teeth have moved because I have been biting my cheek. So, I need to recommit to taking better care of my skin and teeth. I'll start by popping in my retainer right now!

1 comment:

Team Serrins Springfield said...

How funny. I've been thinking about resolutions as well because I've got some new efforts (resolutions sounds so pass or faily...).