Thursday, July 17, 2008

My New Job

That's right, I have a job! I was hired by 24 hour fitness to teach a yoga class once a week at the gym just down the road. I will also be able to substitute at other gyms. My first class was this Tuesday. I wasn't completely prepared, and I think I skipped doing bridge and wheel pose--so I got a bit off of my schedule, but I managed to fake it. The students were very supportive and I feel like it went really well. The best part is that Ross and I both get a gym membership! So now I can get back to the gym 3 or 4 times a week like I was doing before. I've been really bad the last 3 or 4 weeks about working out. Today I went to yoga and got a good workout. I'm excited. Hopefully I'll be able to easily lose the few pounds that I gained over vacation!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Can't wait to hear more about the yoga class!-Tejal

Team Serrins Springfield said...

I think that is so rockin cool!