Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cirque du Soleil Mystere

My favorite thing that we did in Las Vegas was Cirque du Soleil Mystere. We were in the second row on the side and it was amazing. I just don't have words to describe it. I think it must be the best male review in town. I saw so many scantily clad guys. It was sexy and not at all creepy. The show had so many wonderful things I can't pick which is my favorite, but I really did enjoy the brothers pictured above. Pure muscle. Amazing strength, control, and balance. To see their act you can search YouTube for "cirque mystere" (and find other parts of the show also) or "Paulo Lorador". One of the characters was a red bird. At one point in the show she came right up in front of us and did a scorpion pose thing...resting her feet on her head. Spectacular! I'd go again and again and again. I loved it.

4 comments:

Team Serrins Springfield said...

We've seen two Cirque shows. The first was spectacular and the second was less so. I really want to see the one in water (O?) but I think it only ever shows in Las Vegas. I've checked Netflix and it looks like there are 8 or 10 Cirque videos.

Anonymous said...

That is very cool and they are HOT!-Tejal

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for writing about Mystere!
Jessica
Cirque du Soleil

Nicole said...

We'd considered seeing Mystere but Ka had a martial arts theme which interested Ryan and it was his birthday so we saw Ka. I'm still in awe of the show.