Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Shoes!

So I won't bore you with all the details, but I became slightly obsessed with buying new shoes. I spent Friday afternoon checking out Internet sites looking for some good retro style pumps. (I also spent some time looking at some great retro clothes...I need to start sewing again. (The clothes are pricey.)) Luckily we have a great shoe store in Arlington--Electrique Boutique. It's the local stripper supply shop. I found two pairs of shoes that I really liked and bought them both. The prices were good and Sodas (platform flip flops) were on sale for 9.99, but they were sold out of the ones I wanted. So here are photos of my two new pairs of shoes. We have a birthday party to go to tonight. I might wear the black ones.


Photos by the illustrious Ross Brown, who was delighted to help. Can you tell he's a leg man?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

giggity giggity - ross

Team Serrins Springfield said...

I'm totally not hitting on you and shoes... whatever... but your legs look amazing and sexy! I don't think it's the shoes.

Anonymous said...

You are looking good! -Tejal