Thursday, January 3, 2013

January Goals

So I'm not exactly making New Year's resolutions this year.  I'm going to try and set goals each month. Goals for January:

  1. Wear my retainers every day.  Tejal is doing invisalign, and it really inspired me to start wearing my retainers.  My teeth are killing me, but I'm committing to wear the retainers every day this month.
  2. Finish my mom's hooded scarf.  I need to get knitting so that I can give it to her next week.
  3. Exercise 3 times a week.  I have a problem with consistency.  I am a binger.  I'll go without exercising for 2 months, then exercise every day for a week then go weeks without exercising again.  I don't really enjoy exercise, but I need to learn to make it part of my (currently non-existent) routine.
  4. Read a book.  A real book, not a graphic novel or children's picture book.  I have one checked out from the library right now.  I'm confident I can handle this goal.
That's it for now--that's plenty to deal with. We'll see how I do.

No comments: