Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random Things

It finally happened. Someone recognized me in the grocery store. She asked if I used to work at Maryland General. I knew she looked familiar, but I thought I was just imagining it. I didn't tell her my name so I wonder if she thinks I'm Brown, or Fort (a coworker that people always got me mixed up with).

I started applying for jobs yesterday. I already received one rejection. I'm over-educated and under-qualified. I spent all day online today and only applied to one job--and that one is far away. It is all very frustrating.

It smells funny outside. Like cows. And manure. Ew. I smelled it while driving on the freeway and in the parking lot of the grocery store. Strange.

Passover starts tonight. No bread or crackers for eight days. I'm also going to give up chips because I've been eating too many lately.

No comments: