Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weight Loss Challenge--Final Weigh In

The final weigh in was yesterday. I officially lost 12.6 pounds over the 12 weeks and won the challenge (and another 75 dollars.) I didn't work out the last 4 weeks. Sad really. But I did keep the eating in check. I'm happy with how far I've come, but I want to lose another 4 or 5 pounds. It's nice to be able to fit into my skinny jeans again. I've lost 2.5 inches in my waist. I need to get back to working out and actually counting all my carbs and protein grams. I'm not planning a beach vacation this year, but I am planning on going to California in May. We will most likely visit the beach and I want to look good in a swimsuit. And I'd love for my skinny jeans to fit a little more loosely.

I think this weight loss challenge has changed how I eat and how I will continue to eat. I eat a lot less bread and a lot more protein than I used to. The diet has really been integrated into my life. Now I have to integrate the exercise....

2 comments:

ernestbord said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
V said...

Ditto on changing how I eat. It's hard to get that much protein in one day, but it really makes a difference!