Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Spring!

It has been warm here for a while, and now it is officially Spring. I've been thinking about things that I'd like to get done before the Summer.

1. Get back down to 142.5. I was very stable there for a very long time. I have 4 pounds to go.

2. Go to the drive in.

3. Complete at least 1 sewing project.

4. Be more productive with my downtime at work. I need to practice my Hebrew, knit, do something other than surf the web.

5. Go on a couple of excursions. This one will be easy. We will probably do the cherry blossoms this weekend and Longwood Gardens next. I'll have to figure out one other place we can visit this Spring.

I think that's enough for now.....


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Once the weather gets nice enough for the drive-in, if you two ever go and want some company, let us know! We need to go to the drive-in too!