Fried Berry Cobbler
4 Tbl. butter
1 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. sugar
2/3 c. milk
2 c. berries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Melt butter in 8x8 or 9x9 inch pan.
3. In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients. I added cardamom when using blueberries (just a pinch, and almond extract when I made it with cherries.
4. Add milk to dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
5. Dump batter into pan. Spread out with the back of a spoon, but do not stir.
6. Spread berries out over the batter. Do not stir.
7. Bake for 40 minutes or until the cake part starts to brown.
This is good with milk, ice cream, or whipped cream.