Monday, December 7, 2009

The Plan

So, trying on pants this weekend was eye opening (and pout inducing). The bottom line is that I've been eating non-stop and I can't remember the last time I worked out (other than yoga). All that bad behavior has caught up with me. The scale is up and while trying on pants I realized how lumpy bumpy I've become. I've got to get back with the program. The plan is to do Jillian Michael's shred dvd and a Firm (cardio or sculpt) dvd every day for the next 10 days. I will also do booty exercises every other day for the next two weeks. Ross's company Christmas party is in 10 days, so that has given me extra motivation.

Valerie and I are planning to start Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred for 30 days straight starting on January 1st. Anyone else want to join in?

I almost forgot to mention. I'm also on the no C diet for the next week. If I don't start having nightmares then maybe I'll go No C for 10 days. That's about when I start dreaming about Cake and Cheese.

No comments: