Swiss Chard and Goat Cheese Pizza
one bunch Swiss chard
1. Mix 3 tablespoons olive oil with some garlic (minced fresh or powder), chili powder, and pepper. Microwave for 30 seconds and allow to sit for at least half an hour.
2. Rinse chard and remove ribs.
3. Boil chard for 3 minutes.
4. Drain and rinse chard.
5. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible from chard.
6. Coarsely chop chard.
7. Heat one tablespoon oil in large pan with some comino and chili powder.
8. Add chard to pan and cook for 3 minutes.
9. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
10. Roll out pizza dough--a little on the thin side.
11. Coat edges or entire crust with olive oil from step 1.
12. Sprinkle mozzarella onto pizza.
13. Add chard to pizza.
14. Crumble goat cheese onto pizza.
15. Drizzle any remaining chili oil over pizza.
16. Bake for 15 minutes.