Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison

It is so hard to believe that an entire year has passed since I got my Madison piercing. In the beginning I didn't think I'd make it to a month, much less a year. I think my piercing is pretty much stable now, although it still requires a lot of maintenance. I tape it every night, and clean it every morning. I have been soaking it regularly too. The top of the piercing is very well healed, but I can't say the same for the bottom. The slightest little thing can piss it of and a cyst will form.

I want to thank Ross for all his help. When I remove the ends of the jewelry to clean them he puts them back on for me. I can manage the bottom one, but the top one is too difficult. I don't think I'll be free of the daily maintenance any time soon. I feel like if I want to keep the piercing I have to keep taping and soaking it.

I don't have any new piercings in mind--yet!

1 comment: