Friday, March 20, 2009

It Un-Happened

I now have really fast cable internet. And no cable. Grr. I was already getting spoiled by the clear pictures. I guess we'll have order cable and start paying for it. I'm not happy. Seems we can never get a break.

On the bright side, my no C diet is going well. I've lost a pound and a half so far. I will continue it over the weekend. My biggest accomplishment this week was actually working out. I did 90 minutes of yoga yesterday. I hadn't done yoga in exactly 3 weeks. I did a strength training work out today. I guess I'm getting back into working out at home. I just had to push myself to get started. I think I'm going to work out again right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love what the place looks like. Yeah, back to the bland walls. Close your eyes and imagine the walls in different colors.