Monday, February 16, 2009

Slacker!

Okay, so I've been a total slacker lately. Lazy about everything. I haven't been soaking or taping my piercing like I should. Last night I saw a small white dot on the side of a growing follicular cyst at the bottom of my piercing. I tried to drain it. I poked, prodded and squeezed. It bled a little. I cleaned it up and decided to tape down the piercing for the night. As I went to tape the top I suddenly saw the huge puddle of goo that had formed around the top gem. It actually grossed me out! I cleaned it, taped it, and went to bed. This morning I'm going to soak it and thoroughly clean it.

I've also been slacking on the diet and exercise front. One work out in the first week of the month, and then the only thing I did last week worth mentioning was hustling through the airport. I'm planning on working out at home at some point today. I did weights and measures this am and I'm thrilled and amazed that I haven't gained any weight in the last two weeks. Still, I need to get back with the program. I thought about going on a whole foods diet. Nothing but whole grains, fruits, veggies, and lean meats. Nothing processed, no added sugars. The problem is I know how expensive that would be. Still, I'm going to try and avoid sugars and C's for the next couple of weeks. I had a good start this am: fruit salad (bananas, blackberries, nectarines, grapes, apples, kiwi, and pears) with whey, vanilla, cinnamon and milk.

Now it is time to get to work. More posts about the weekend later.

No comments: