Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Explosion

So along with the PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte), all sorts of pumpkin spice items are available right now. Today I gave into the pumpkin spice rage and bought a pumpkin spice Cho. I prefer my pumpkin mousse. The yoghurt was too heavy on the clove.

I've also seen pumpkin spice gum, pumpkin spice chai, pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin spice rooibos, and pumpkin spice bagels. I've even heard they now have pumpkin spice Oreos.

At least my yoghurt had actual pumpkin in it. I think I'll make pumpkin brownies soon. I like pumpkin. I'm not so hot on pumpkin spice, but I like pumpkin. Mmm. And ginger. Now I want gingerbread bars.

I'm going to try and post a photo every day this month. I was able to recover some old photos, so I'll definitely post some flashbacks.

No comments: