Fried Blueberry Cake
4 Tbl. (1/2 stick) butter
1 c flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
pinch of cardamom
3/4 c sugar
1 c milk
2 c blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in 8 or 9 inch square brownie pan.
- Mix dry ingredients together then add in milk and vanilla.
- Stir batter until ingredients are combined.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Don't stir the butter and batter, but spread out the butter if it has pooled in one area.
- Sprinkle blueberries over batter. I used an entire pint last night--it was a lot of blueberries and they kind of crowded out the cake.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cake part starts to brown.