- Wearing my retainers. I did surprisingly well with this one...after the first two weeks I really only wore them at night, and I only missed two or three nights.
- Finish my mom's hooded scarf---DONE!
- Exercise 3 times a week--bah. Well, actually I went to yoga 5 times this month. I didn't really exercise this week, didn't quite complete this one. I've been using my shoulder pain as an excuse.
- Read a book--yeah, did that!
Three out of four isn't bad, and it's kinda like 3.5 out of 4 because I did exercise 3 times a week most of January.
For February my goals are:
- Practice my Cello.
- Finish my upholstery projects. This is a big one. I have a foot stool that I dragged out of the dumpster back in Maryland that needs to be redone and a chair that came from Ross's mother that needs a new seat. I have taken everything apart, now I need to get new fabric and put it all back together.
- Try a new recipe each week.
- Try a new restaurant.
- Complete the February photo project.