Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goals for 2012

1. Get back to 140 lb. I have a plan, and I'm going to stick with it. I have so many reasons to get back in shape....and no excuses. We are having a weight loss challenge at work--that gives me extra motivation.

2. Complete one sewing project. I have lots of sewing projects I'd like to do--I need to start by just completing one.

3. Go to NYC twice.There's no such thing as too many pairs of shoes. And I absolutely love eating in NYC.

4. Take reusable bags to the grocery store. I never take the reusable bags I have--and I end up with a ton of  plastic bags all over the pantry. I recycled a huge batch of bags, and now I need to stop bringing more into the house.

5. Put things away. I have a tendency to just dump things on the floor, and then our house turns into a crap-hole. I'm going to work at putting things away instead of just dropping them wherever.

No comments: