Sunday, March 7, 2010

Slacker!

I have been really bad about putting things where they belong. I download songs when I think about it, and I don't usually get around to actually putting those songs away into the proper folder for a while. Yesterday I did some downloading, and looked into the music download folder. I have 70 songs that I need to rename and move. It has been worse, but I should clean up that folder.

When I download the photos from my camera they all initially go into the same folder. I haven't renamed and organized any photos since I got this computer. The folder has over 300 photos.

I have been just as bad around the house. Yesterday I finally picked up all the clothes that I had left laying all over the house. Lately I don't put anything away where it belongs. I've been such a slacker!

No comments: