Saturday, September 6, 2008

Woodpecker and Paranoia

Bailey and I were laying down a little while ago. I need a nap, but I couldn't fall asleep. She alerted me to something outside (she chirped/cried). I couldn't see it at first, but then I saw a woodpecker on the tree outside the window. I wish I could have taken a picture. She was a little upset, but after a few pecks it flew away.

I am completely paranoid about my piercing. The top part is perfectly fine, the bottom part likes to stick out when I inhale. So I'm very worried that this puts stress on the skin and that it is already starting to reject. I think the hole is now more tear dropped shaped than round. I'm completely obsessed with it. I couldn't sleep last night because I kept thinking about it. I put a very small round bandaid on the bottom bead to try and keep it from poking out. I'm not sure if that is working. It is driving me crazy and I'm going to be so sad if this piercing doesn't take.

No comments: