Friday, September 12, 2008

Ethan Does Yoga

Ethan is currently singing "This is Halloween." He is still totally obsessed with Halloween. He's a bit cranky because he had a very short nap today, and I'm a bit cranky myself, so I'm getting to the end of my rope with the Halloween business. Ethan did a few yoga poses for me today. The first one is him playing around when I asked him to do Tree Pose. The second photo is his Downward Facing Dog Pose. The last one is his Warrior II pose. I just asked him if there was anything he wanted to tell everybody about the pictures and he said "How about skeletons? Next time lets look at pumpkin pictures." Sigh.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very nice tree pose. Good job, Ethan!-Tejal

Anonymous said...

cute, thank goodness there is no audio. -ross